Here are the three steps I did that helped got rid of my dark inner thighs. After doing the treatment, my inner thighs (bikini area) and buttocks are now so much lighter after 7 days. Only thing is, you have to follow the instructions on the kit carefully in order for it to work.
Step #1 Peel the dark skin away!
The first thing that I had to do was to go through a peeling process. Per the kit’s instructions, I used a strong peeling oil called Marie France Macroexfoliator for about 3 consecutive days. Since my inner thighs are five times darker than my skin tone, I was advised to use the skin peeling oil first prior to using the other skin whitening products. Now here’s a little bit of a problem with this peel: you can’t do too much activities (like walking, running, etc.) while you’re doing the treatment! I noticed a big difference but I had to redo it because of the fact that it’s way too dark. After the second application (I gave myself three months rest after the first one), this was when I finally noticed that my dark inner thighs are almost gone! I saw a huge difference! I also used the kojic soap and whitening cream that came with the treatment kit after all of the dark skin has peeled off (I waited until it’s completely healed.) I would say that I probably used the products (soap and cream) for at least 3-4 weeks before it finally ‘wowed’ me. Keep in mind that I used it every day so you better be patient if you really want to see a difference. I was amazed and I can finally wear a bikini!
Step #2 Use a kojic acid soap everyday (twice a day and be consistent)!
I love this soap! I actually just don’t use it on my dark areas but also on my face and body. What’s special about this is the fact that it’s a combination of kojic acid and papain, which means exfoliation and lightening at the same time! Here’s the downside: it tingles a little bit. I leave it on for at least 2-3 minutes (on my inner thighs but not on my face) then I gently scrub it. It works well, however, consistency is the key. You’ll feel that tingling feeling due to the high concentration of kojic acid in it. Anyway, you’ll really see the skin exfoliates (or peel I should say), but make sure that you use the whitening cream right after because this might dry your skin.
Step #3 Use a skin whitening cream consistently.
Use the cream morning and night. Try to put a generous amount because a little bit of cream wouldn’t do any difference! Always remember that you have to be consistent and patient with skin lightening. This is not something that can be done within 24 hours especially if the area that you’re trying to whiten is really dark. Constant use of skin lightening products is the best way to remove the dark areas permanently. I still use the kojic soap and the cream every day to prevent the dark skin from coming back. In case I forgot to mention this earlier, I actually would like to let you all know that I don’t have thigh gap and this is why I have a dark inner thighs. Since my inner thighs rub together all the time, it causes friction that leads towards skin darkening. Thank you all for reading my story and hopefully, this helped you guys figuring how to remove those dark areas! Good luck!
What else you should know:
Where I got it from:
Is this for you?
- This is for you if you want to get rid of your dark inner thighs, bikini and butt area. The product is very powerful and effective if used correctly.
- You should only use this product only if you can follow the directions thoroughly.
Who should NOT use this product:
- You should not use this product if you have extremely sensitive skin and if you cannot follow the directions from top to bottom.
- African Americans and Asians are actually more prone to skin darkening and I would strongly suggest to use a whitening scrub, cream and soap rather than the peeling oil as it could cause darkening in the area being peeled.
What you should expect:
- Your skin is going to be red (for most people, not all) while doing the treatment.
- The area that you’re treating might be itchy and dry (apply Vaseline) several times daily and don’t scratch it if it’s itching.
- Don’t expect to see great results especially if your inner thighs are super dark (this is not magic). What you need to do is to redo the peel after 3-4 months but make sure that you keep on using the kojic soap and cream that came with it twice a day. Continue using these products until you’re ready to redo the peeling part.
- I saw a difference in my skin tone right after using the peeling oil. If you follow the directions that come with the kit, you may experience the same. However, note that every skin type reacts differently. I cannot tell you if the product would work for you or not.
Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do follow the directions carefully and thoroughly. The kit that I got contains the peeling oil and it took weeks (literally) before I was able to get back to my normal activities. The main thing about using the kit is you shouldn’t do anything that would make the inner thighs rub together. The instructions are actually listed in the product’s website.
- Do buy a heavy moisturizer like Vaseline to use while you’re doing the treatment and while the skin is peeling.
- Do ask questions if you are unclear on the instructions.
- Do not do any kind of physical activities that would cause for the inner thighs to rub too much as this might cause hyper pigmentation.
- Do not use on sensitive skin.
- Do not use on broker or irritated skin.
- Do not stay under the sun while doing the 3-day treatment and while the skin is peeling.
This kit may cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation to those who do not follow the instructions on how to use plus the before and after care. You should only use the product after reading all the necessary information. If you have sensitive skin or if you are Black or Asian, then I’d personally suggest using the kojic soap, cream and probably the scrub to lighten the dark area.
#1. Why do I see red bumps?
If you’re experiencing Red bumps after using the peeling oil, this is due to either of the following:
a.) You walked too much or did a lot of physical activities while doing the treatment and while it’s peeling. I would strongly advise not to do any kind of physical activities especially walking since it causes too much friction. Remember that you just did a chemical peel in your intimate area and too much friction around it is a big no-no as it will irritate the skin badly.
b.) You wore tight clothing. Again, wearing tight clothing causes too much friction, which will cause skin irritation.
When the peel sheds a layer of your skin, you do not want the “new” skin to be irritated as it will cause Red bumps and possibly skin darkening.
#2.Why is my skin itchy?
The skin will be itchy so you need to buy hydrocortisone cream PRIOR to using the peel.
#3. Why did my skin darken after peeling?
Here are the reasons why you’re experiencing it:
a.) You applied too much peeling oil on your skin.
b.) Your skin experienced too much friction while the skin is peeling. Like what I stated in the “Red bumps” problem, you should avoid too much walking and prevent yourself from wearing tight clothing while on the treatment. Friction is a huge NO-NO when doing the treatment.
c.) You used the soap and creme that came with the kit right after the skin is done peeling. You should have waited for the skin to completely heal prior to using any other products as the new skin is still very sensitive. Only use very mild soap in the area that you’re treating and wait until after a week or two before you use the kojic soap and whitening cream.
d.) You have sensitive skin or you are Asian or Black-descent. I would strongly suggest to using the rest of the products except the peeling oil since it has the Asian and Black skin has the tendency to be extremely sensitive.
#4. Does it hurt?
Answer: No, it didn’t. It won’t hurt unless you force the skin to peel. I did use tweezers to help remove some of the skin that’s obviously dead.
#5. What can I do to lessen the itchiness?
Answer: Use hydrocortisone cream. When I did the peeling, it itched on the 2nd and 3rd day but after I put the hydrocortisone cream, everything was fine.
#6. How long did it peel?
Answer: Mine was like 7 days or so.
#7. Is this really going to whiten my dark inner thighs and butt area in a week?
Answer: The Marie France butt whitening kit is very strong like the ones in the derma office. When I did the process on my own skin, it did whiten in a week after using the products but I can only talk about myself since I do not know your skin type and how dark the area is. I would suggest for you to give it a try.
#8. What else did you do after the using the products? Should I buy addition cream and soap?
Answer: The only thing I did was I used the kojic soap and the tone perfecting creme day and night. I would suggest for you to do so because you will need to use it everyday to prevent the dark skin from coming back.
#9. Is it permanent?
Answer: It can be especially if you use the kojic soap and whitening cream twice a day. Remember that if your inner thighs rub together, this will cause friction and turns to skin darkening. The only way to avoid this is to use the whitening cream and kojic soap everyday to avoid the dark skin from coming back.
#10. I want to whiten my dark butt hole and when I read the instructions, I cannot use it on that area. What else can I do? I really want to lighten it.
Answer: Yeah the butt whitening kit cannot be used on those extremely moist areas but what you can do is use their skin whitening cream AM and PM. It will probably takes several weeks for you to see results but you just need to be patient.
Skin darkening/hyper pigmentation is a temporary reaction to the peel. It will eventually go away after a few weeks or so. Again, do not use anything harsh on the skin and just use very mild soap.
Just to recap, please make sure that you understand the following instructions before using the peeling oil:
1. Individuals with sensitive skin or with Black or Asian descent should try to use the rest of the products except the peeling oil. However, if you still want to use the oil, then start it with once a day application for three days and see what happens.
2. Do not do too much physical work (too much walking, exercising) and do not wear tight clothing while doing the treatment and while the skin is peeling. Wait until after it’s completely healed before returning to normal activities.
3. Do not use the soap and creme right after the skin has peeled. Wait until after a week or two (while it’s healed) before using these products.
PLEASE READ: Peeling occurs 1-7 days AFTER the last time that you used the Macroexfoliator (peeling oil). YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR SKIN PEEL RIGHT AWAY WHILE DOING THE 3-DAY PEELING PROCESS. IT WILL TAKE 1-7 DAYS AFTER YOU USE THE PEELING OIL FOR YOU TO SEE IT PEELING!!!! IF YOU LIVE IN A COLD AREA, THIS WILL DELAY IT EVEN MORE. DO NOT USE ANY SOAP, CREAMS OR LOTIONS ON THE AREA THAT YOU’RE PEELING (EXCEPT HYDROCORTISONE IF IT’S ITCHY OR PETROLEUM JELLY), OTHERWISE, IT WILL STOP THE PEELING PROCESS! ONLY WASH THE AREA WITH WATER! I CANNOT EMPHASIZED THIS ENOUGH: READ THE DIRECTIONS FIRST, THE DO’S AND DONT’S AND OTHER INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT USAGE BEFORE YOU START YOUR PEELING SESSION! I’VE RECEIVED QUITE A FEW EMAILS FROM PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT THEY ARE NOT SEEING ANY PEELING AND IT TURNS OUT IT’S BECAUSE THEY EITHER DIDN’T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY OR THEY ARE BEING IMPATIENT WAITING FOR IT TO PEEL!!!! PLEASE GUYS…READ, READ, READ.
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COPY OUR PHOTOS BELOW. Otherwise, we will report you and file a notice of Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA) infringement with ALL search engines such as Google, Yahoo and others to have your site/s removed from their search results. We have apprehended ten websites for plagiarism already. Let this be a warning.