NEW PACKAGING of Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap
PRODUCT OVERVIEW:The Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Acid soap is one of the most popular soaps in the market right now. It is a combination of Kojic Acid and Papain, both of which are very effective skin lighteners. It also prohibits that formation of melanin (which makes skin darker). In addition, Diana Stalder’s Papaya + Kojic Acid soap is proven to be effective when it comes to treating common skin problems like dark spots, melasma, hyper pigmentation, psoriasis, freckles, pimple/acne scars and alot more.What makes Papaya + Kojic Acid special when combined together?
Kojic acid soap is primarily a skin exfoliating product that slowly gets rid of pigmentation and dark spots by buffing away the damaged skin cells. The papaya enzymes in Kojic acid soaps help to break down the top layer of skin cells and peel away damaged skin, revealing the fresh and healthy cells underneath.
What should I do to prevent the dark pigments from coming back?
The regular use of this soap will prevent the dark pigments from coming back and it will also help your skin continue the lightening process day by day. In addition, your skin will look brighter, flawless and younger-looking.
- Lightens skin tone. Use on both face and body.
- Can also be used to lighten dark areas such as: buttocks, inner thighs, underarms, elbow, knees, etc.
- Dries out pimples/acne.
- Removes dead skin cells to reveal a younger, fresher, brighter and even skin tone.
- Erases acne scars, dark spots.
- Micro exfoliates the skin to unclog pores and remove deeply embedded dirt and oil.
- Removes black and whiteheads.
- Prevents melanin (dark skin) from coming back.
- Makes skin feel soft and smooth.
- Contains a special blend of extracts which nourish skin in a natural way.
- Constant use of this soap will give fine texture as it smoothens and whitens the skin for a fairer complexion.
- Combination of Papaya extract and Kojic Acid, which are both effective whitening agents and has moisturizing effect.
What to expect: Results vary based on skin type. The normal time frame before noticing results is between 2-6 weeks. Keep in mind that regardless of which skincare product you try, you have to give it at least six weeks before giving up. Skin lightening is not an instant process. As long as you consistently use the product as directed and stay away from sunlight, then you should see results in the first two weeks.
Also, when you use the product, it will sting or tingle. If being used for the first time, leave it on for 30 seconds to a minute then after a week, leave it for 2-3 minutes. Please make sure that you scrub very well while using this product. In addition, you have to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! If you do not, then it will feel itchy due to the micro exfoliation process and your skin will look dry. Please use either the Diana Stalder Lightening Cream or Lotion as your moisturizers.
How to use: Use as a regular soap twice a day. Leave on for at least 2-3 minutes. If product is too strong for your skin, then leave it on for a minute until your skin gets use to the product.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodum Hydroxide Solution, Potassium Lactate, Tetreasodium Etidronate Solution in Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis ( Orange) Oil, CI 158000, Kojic Acid
IMPORTANT: This product is very strong. You have to use a moisturizer afterwards (please use either the Diana Stalder Lightening Cream or Lotion). Otherwise, it will feel a little itchy due to the micro exfoliation process and it will dry out your skin.
Click here to find out where you can buy a Papaya Kojic Soap
OLD PACKAGING Diana Stalder Papaya Kojic Soap