How To Whiten Your Dark Butt Using A Peeling Oil

Marie France MacroexfoliatorUsing a strong peeling oil will definitely help remove unwanted dark areas in your body. A friend of mine tried the Marie France Macroexfoliator (peeling oil) on her dark butt and she said that it worked like a magic! Note: She tried the Macroexfoliator after she saw the results on my inner thighs. To see my before and after pic, click hereShe told me once that she didn’t want to go to the beach until the dark area is gone. I guess alot of people (especially women) care so much about how their skin looks especially when they’re in front of other people. Summer season is almost here, so who doesn’t want to look flawless in a bikini? Going back to my friend’s experience, she was very happy that her dark butt is finally gone but she told me that it takes a lot of sacrifice to really get the results that you want with this peeling oil. The thing is, you cannot take a bath for 3 days while using this peeling oil. The instructions in the back of the label states that you cannot wet the area that you’re peeling for 3 consecutive days, otherwise, it will not peel. Aside from that, she was happy with the overall results. I remember my cousin who had the same issue once before and she went to a dermatologist to get her buttocks lightened. If I remember correctly, it costs like around $550 to get it done including the consultation fee and you still have to purchase the derma products, which was an additional $395. Also, it wasn’t a speedy process. I don’t know exactly how long it took to completely remove the dark area and for me, it wasn’t worth the price. This peeling oil from Marie France sells for $15.99 for a 15ml bottle. It’s sufficient to cover just one part of her body and it’s good for the 3-day application. When purchasing skin whitening products, please make sure that you purchase directly from the manufacturer’s website as there are many fake products out there. Before I forget, here’s where we purchased our peeling oil: http://store.mariefranceinternational.com/product-p/macroexfoliator.htm

I hope this helps.

-Taylor Marie

49 comments for “How To Whiten Your Dark Butt Using A Peeling Oil

1. Lou
    October 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Hi. I have a question. I tried it and after peeling, my skin got red patches. Is it normal? Thanks.

October 21, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Yes, I got the same exact issue when the area was peeling. Did you see my pictures?

2. Mariz
    October 17, 2015 at 10:47 pm

Hi. I’m a Filipino. My skin in inguinal areas were burnt from an exfoliant solution a month ago and it turned dark brown, almost 5x darker than my shades. I’m currently having a diamond peel and glycolic peel which is done every once a month to reduce the scars or hyperpigmentation. Can I use the MF Whitening Kit? When could I start using it instead? Can I also use it in my labio majora (or the skin around that line) thanks!

October 21, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I would not suggest it because your skin is very sensitive and you’ve already had issues with chemical peels before. Why are you still using glycolic acid in the area? It could make it worse. Just use a kojic soap and a whitening cream.

3. Tiki Too
    June 1, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Thank you for helping everyone with your knowledge and experience! I hope you can help answer mine too. Can you still do bowel movements in the initial three days of acid application on the butt cheeks? I was wondering if wiping will cause irritation on the rims of the ass or might wipe the acid off.

• June 22, 2015 at 10:54 pm

Lol, of course you can. That’s something that you cannot prevent. However, you just need to be very careful when you use the product in that area.

4. Shelsea Silien
    March 22, 2015 at 9:33 pm

since im AA i should apply the oil only once a day? i have a really dark butt

5. Shelsea Silien
    March 22, 2015 at 9:31 pm

when do you use the soap and cream?

6. Kiki
    March 8, 2015 at 9:27 pm

How did you apply the oil ? Did you just pour it on our skin or did you use a utensil of some sort ?

• March 12, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Nope, I used a fan brush. It would be easier to use this kind of brush when applying the peeling oil on your skin.

7. sara
    February 16, 2015 at 1:02 pm

Can I use the product on dark elbows?

• February 28, 2015 at 10:57 pm

You can but only use it once a day for three days since the skin in the elbows is very thin.

8. Marie
    January 1, 2015 at 12:50 am

Hi so I done this treatment and I have left over dead skin I guess you can say, and it’s really hard to peel the rest off. How do I get it to come off?? Please help

• January 3, 2015 at 2:09 am

Just let it peel by itself. How long has it been since the rest of the skin peeled?

• Marie
        January 11, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Well it all peeled off good, I done it on my inner thighs. But now I did it on my knees which was probably a bad idea because it’s hard to peel off..

• March 16, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Yeah I’ve done it on my feet one time and it took foreverrrrr to peel off. How was the results in your inner thighs?

• Syl
            October 3, 2015 at 6:06 pm

your blog has been so helpful! i ordered the kojic soap and the skin peeling oil after reading it on here. i’ve used the peeling oil on my feet too (on my toes) and it’s been 4 days since i last used the oil but no peeling yet. how long did your feet take to peel? cuz i’m worried the skin on my toes won’t peel and that i wasted this oil for nothing!

October 4, 2015 at 10:01 am

It took over a week. The skin in your feet is very thick so it would take quite sometime before it peels.

• Hazel
        July 20, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Hi there, I live in the UK and I would like to know where did you buy the peel, I don’t know the site to get it and I can’t seem to find it anywhere:( can you please let me know where you bought it.

• January 3, 2015 at 2:09 am

How does the skin look right now?

9. September 21, 2014 at 7:00 pm

what if you scratched the treated part? will the whole process stop working?

• September 25, 2014 at 10:56 pm

Probably not but it might irritate the skin. How does it look right now?

10. esther
    September 21, 2014 at 6:58 pm

what if you scratched the itchy part where you apply the microexfoliator on? will the whole process stop working?

• September 25, 2014 at 11:25 pm

It should be ok peeling but the scratches might irritate the skin.

11. Queen
    September 14, 2014 at 4:47 pm

I would like to no if using the peeling oil in the bikini,I can wash ofter toilet?????only using water.

12. Hon
    July 31, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Is this product available in the Philippines? Where store could I buy this oil?

13. Ruby
    April 30, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Can I use it on underarm and Bikini area?

14. jen
    April 29, 2014 at 6:29 pm

My last application was on Friday and it’s Tuesday and nothing has happened even tho I did everything right! I used a lightening cream before on those areas tho! (A couple days before) it’s part of my skin care routine…will it take longer to peel because I use a lightening cream on a normal basis? Cause I’m not seeing any signs of my skin peeling!

• April 29, 2014 at 7:23 pm

How many times a day did you use the oil? Also, does this skin lightening cream that you use contains any kind of AHAs or any peeling ingredient?

• jen
        April 29, 2014 at 7:33 pm

I applied it 6 times and I think so because my skin did peel in the past with the lightening cream but mild peeling!

• April 29, 2014 at 7:51 pm

I see. It’s either your skin will take quite sometime to peel or it will not peel as much. The reason why is the cream that you’ve been using has been peeling the top layer of your skin already and there may not be much skin to peel by the peeling oil. Honestly, I wouldn’t suggest to use any kind of skin lightening cream that has peeling ingredients in it because this will cause your skin to get darker. These creams that contain acids should never be used in areas that rub together like inner thighs and buttocks. The acids in the cream plus the constant friction of the body parts I mentioned above equals darker skin.

• jen
            April 29, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I used them on my knees tho lol so there’s nothing rubbing together! And thank you! I guess I’ll just wait a couple more days and see what happens!

15. Lex
    March 22, 2014 at 2:53 am

Wait when it says whiten butt where exactly do you apply it I read a comment saying that your not suppose to apply it in you butt cheeks isn’t that the point? Can I apply it on the left and right side of inner cheeks just not all the way in towards the inner hole?

• March 23, 2014 at 10:27 pm

The peeling oil can only be applied on the butt cheeks and NOT in the inner cheeks.

16. Lex
    March 22, 2014 at 2:41 am

Are results permanent?

• March 23, 2014 at 10:28 pm

It can be if you use the whitening products everyday. Once the skin has peeled, you still need to use the cream and soap everyday.

• Dhanu
        August 30, 2015 at 12:37 am

Hey i want to know.. That my inner thighs are really dark.. So can i use this for lighting it?? And also my underarms are the same dark colour… I am going to purchase this peeling oil for lighting that both areas… And i am from sri lanka.. So it will make my skin more darker?

September 3, 2015 at 6:33 pm

I used the oil on my inner thighs and it’s so much lighter compared to what it was before. I’m actually posting new pics soon and my skin is totally even now.

• Dhanu
            September 4, 2015 at 11:25 am

Thankz for you reply.. So what about the underarms..?? Is that ok with it..? Actually i just want to use this.. I didnt even buy this oil yet.. But i am willing to buy this as soon as possible.. After that i need some details about this peeling oil.. Can you tell me.., this oil actually will work for me..? Because i am a sri lankan.. And Please feel free to upload your new photos. Thank you.

September 18, 2015 at 9:53 am

Yes, you can use it on your underarms. Unfortunately, I can’t tell you if it’s going to work for you because I don’t know your skin type and how it’s going to react to it.

• Dhanu
                September 21, 2015 at 2:23 am

I have an oily skin… And im a asian.. So what can you tell about it..?

September 21, 2015 at 8:40 pm

A lot.Do you have a specific question about oily skin?

• Dhanu
                    September 22, 2015 at 4:18 am

Well.. I just want to know about one thing actually… That is also about that peeling oil… Do you think.. This peeling oil is working with my skin..?? I’m so nervous to apply this without knowing about this…. So can you tell something more regarding this.. Thank you.😊

September 24, 2015 at 5:04 am

I’m sorry but I don’t know if it’s going to work for your skin as I do not know your skin type.