Butt Whitening Kit – Lightens Dark Butt, Inner Thighs and Bikini Area

Dark butt, inner thighs and bikini area: 3 steps on how you can whiten these areas in 1 week. See my before and after pictures below.

Inner Thighs Whitening KitStep 1: Apply the Marie France Macroexfoliator three times a day for three consecutive days. This chemical peel will remove one to two layers of the skin, removing most of the dark skin. You will more than likely see visible results after 3 days by using the Macroexfoliator alone. However, for those individuals who have severely dark inner thighs or buttocks, then you will need to either redo the peeling application or continuously use the soap and the creme that comes with the inner thigh whitening kit before you see results.

IMPORTANT: You should not engage in any activity that requires a lot of walking or running because these activities will cause friction. Too much friction while on the treatment will cause post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation. In addition, do not wear tight clothing nor stay under the sun.

Step 2: Wait for the skin to heal. It normally takes at least a few days or so before the skin finally heals.

Step 3: Use the kojic soap and the whitening cream that comes with kit. Use it morning and night to see visible results.

You should see visible results and most of the dark skin gone after following these directions thoroughly.

BEFORE PIC

BEFORE PIC

It's now peeling!!!!how to whiten bikini areabikini area whitening before and afterbefore and after - bikini area whitening kitIMG_0543_1How to whiten dark inner thighs or bikini area

Bikini Whitening

how to whiten inner thighs

Product used: Marie France Butt, Bikini and Inner Thighs Whitening Kit

Butt, Bikini and Inner Thighs Whitening Kit

$45.99 bought from Marie France Skin and Body Care website.

Note: I bought an extra marie france kojic soap and tone perfecting creme for maintenance.

Please email me if you have other questions!

61 comments for “Butt Whitening Kit – Lightens Dark Butt, Inner Thighs and Bikini Area

1. anna Z
    August 30, 2016 at 11:59 am

Hello. Id like to know, during the 3day period, arent you allowed to wash the area AT ALL? Even with water only?

September 28, 2016 at 9:59 pm

No, you are. Just make sure you do not use soap in it.

2. Lilian
    November 24, 2015 at 7:53 am

Does it work on underarms?

December 7, 2015 at 1:17 am

Yep, it does.

3. Yassy
    October 1, 2015 at 8:52 am

Hi im getting married in 3 wks time & i need to whiten my bikini line fast. Isit possible to see the results in only a week? And does it work if i only use the scrub?

October 1, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Hi Yassy. I’m afraid that’s not possible. Skin lightening is a gradual process that require time. Unfortunately no topical product would lighten your skin in 3 weeks. You may see results using the scrub, soap and cream but it may not lighten the skin in 3 weeks.

4. ad
    August 21, 2015 at 6:59 am

Hi,

I have been applying the product for 2 days now, i don’t feel anything, as in some of the comments that were left said they felt like its burning. When i apply it, it feels like im putting moisturizer in it.

September 3, 2015 at 6:36 pm

Hey Ad! You probably don’t have a sensitive skin, which is great actually. Can you share how it turned out?

5. Ty
    August 17, 2015 at 5:40 am

Hi, I have just purchased the product, I want to know if it works on indian skin ??

August 17, 2015 at 10:05 am

Yes, it works for all ethnicity. Note that you should only use it 1-2x a day (oil).

6. hiba yousif
    July 1, 2015 at 8:36 am

Im living in UAE so how I can get it if it’s available here Thank

7. June 4, 2015 at 2:22 am

Hi. Was this a successful treatment you had? How does your bikini lines look like now? Don’t you think that the one that is peeling is the oil that had dried? Or is it really the skin?

• June 16, 2015 at 12:49 am

It’s the skin. I’m not sure how the oil would peel itself. Sorry but I just can’t imagine it.

8. Peters
    April 15, 2015 at 8:20 am

I applie the oil on my knees and around my ankle whether skin had become discoloured form wearing tight boots. It has been 3 weeks now and nothing has peeled and I have seen no lightening. Does this new peel in the white bottle actually work anymore because I haven’t seen any shedding? What should I do

• April 16, 2015 at 10:05 pm

Have you tried other peeling products in the same area before? If you have, then that might be the reason why your skin didn’t peel at all.

9. Alex
    March 31, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Hi, my skin on the middle of my chest in between my breast is a darker shade then the rest can I use the peel there or on the back of my neck?

• April 1, 2015 at 3:55 am

Nope. I wouldn’t suggest to use the Macro in that area since it’s very delicate. Just use the soap and creme or maybe the scrub.

10. nux
    January 27, 2015 at 3:21 am

I’m very much willing to buy and give it a try but I’m also worried because most of the comments here are it just made their skin darker.

• January 27, 2015 at 5:27 pm

I understand. One thing I can tell you is it worked for me because I followed the directions carefully. Regardless of the product that you use, make sure that you follow the directions. I did have a few followers who sent me an email about how they used the product and it’s totally incorrect. I followed up with these readers and it turns out that the hyper pigmentation has lightened or totally cleared up after several weeks. Most of them said that after it turned darker, it lightened about two shades. Again, the instructions have to be followed and the after care should be thoroughly followed as well in order for it to work. Just check out my before and after pics.

• March 26, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I want to be caramel skin tone and right now im Oprah Winfrey complexion. I take 6000mg of Glutathione pills and 10000mg of vitamin C a day.how many months until i see my results?

March 31, 2016 at 12:21 am

Wow!!! That’s a lot!!! I think that’s abuse to be honest with you. I would strongly suggest for you to speak with a doc just to make sure nothing is wrong with your body after taking all those pills.

11. Hilary
    December 15, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Hey I have used the macroexfoliater and it had peeled my skin but instead my skin has gotten darker. I looked on the website and it said that too much friction may cause hyperpigmrntation and unfortunately last week u had to move around a lot. What do I do now- do I try and skin peel again in a couple of weeks and will that remove the now darker patch.

• December 15, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Yeah too much friction will cause darkness since the skin just peeled and it’s “fresh.” No, DO NOT reapply the peeling oil. What you need to do is let the skin rest for now and do not use any kind of alcohol-base products on your skin. Just use very mild soap and let it rest. The “dark patch” will go away on its own. It’s temporary as the skin needs to rest. Is the skin completely healed?

12. Raye
    December 15, 2014 at 9:11 am

Hi! It says “do not force the skin to peel” how come you used the tweezers to peel the skin off? What’s gonna happen if you peel it off? And also it’s very itchy and it burns whenever I put the hydrocortisone cream so I don’t and it’s really itchy, is it ok to scratch it? Will doing that make my skin even darker?

• January 3, 2015 at 2:25 am

I used tweezers on it because it’s obvious that the skin is peeling. It’s kinds hard to explain but you’ll see what I’m talking about if you use the oil. I’ve had readers who complain to me of skin darkness because the forced the skin to peel by pricking the skin. You should never do that as it may cause skin darkness. I wouldn’t suggest t o scratch it because it might irritate the skin and it might make it darker.

13. Maria
    December 1, 2014 at 2:40 pm

Hi how can I get this deliverd to uk

• December 4, 2014 at 11:56 am

You have to go to this website: store.mariefranceinternational.com and place the order. That’s where I got mine from.

14. Lisa
    November 26, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Hi my problem is that I have many dark spots from ingrown hairs around the bikini line, so the large amount of dark spots makes the skin look dark. Will this system work for me?

• December 4, 2014 at 11:58 am

It should work out for you. Do you wax, shave or laser?

• lisa
        December 4, 2014 at 3:23 pm

i wax, will it irritate since i wax?

• beautyregimen
          July 29, 2015 at 5:05 am

It probably would. Just use the soap and creme but not the oil.

15. November 12, 2014 at 11:58 am

Hi I have been using the perfecting cream around my vagina lips for 2 days and I’m so worried that the area has become very dark..darker than before..kindly advise, it is because that I wash my vagina with hot water..??

• November 20, 2014 at 11:56 pm

I would not suggest to use hot water but lukewarm. I’ve been using the Creme on my inner thighs and anal area and I’ve got nothing but great results. Are you using the Creme with another brand/product?

16. Judith Alfaro
    November 11, 2014 at 2:10 pm

hi, I am extremely interested. I’m not too dark but definitely untoned if i do this i read i cannot wear tight clothes.

• November 20, 2014 at 11:55 pm

That’s correct. If you cannot refrain from wearing tight clothing while doing the treatment, then I would suggest to use the scrub instead that the peeling oil. My friend did that and she got great results.

17. Nor
    November 2, 2014 at 3:18 am

Hi can i only use the kojic soap and perfecting cream only for whitening? ( without the peeling oil?) Does it delivers similar whitening results?

• November 11, 2014 at 2:44 am

It does whiten the skin but the peeling oil sheds the skin and gives faster results.

18. ray
    October 20, 2014 at 6:40 am

Hi, i jus bought this exfoliatior. I live in a hot country and sweat easily. They say no washing (with soap?) during the three days. Can I still wash up with water? Just want to clarify. I feel dirty not cleaning myself haha.

19. September 23, 2014 at 1:55 am

i accidentally washed off my treated area on 2.5 day. What would happen? The area is not peeling yet, but it is red. Any suggestions on what I should do?

• September 25, 2014 at 10:55 pm

You’re fine. The skin will still peel. You just said that the area is red, this means that your skin is reacting to the peeling oil. Did you wash it with water and soap or just water?

20. ajer
    September 19, 2014 at 5:34 pm

hi i just bought it via the web site hopefully it will work as i have dark area on my bikini line and its very annoying do you have more pictures of the results ?

• September 25, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Everything is here.

21. Mary
    August 8, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Are these products safe to use on the vaginal/anal areal?? What products would you recommend for those areas?

• August 14, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Not for the vaginal/anal area since the peeling oil is very harsh on those parts. Use the MF Creme on the areas that you mentioned.

22. May
    June 14, 2014 at 7:30 am

Redness is gone but it is still dark. It kinda lessen though. I have fair skin. So it is really like 3 to 4 times darker than my skintone. Been dreaming about the day i could wear swimsuit but heck i have this dark patch between my leg and but cheeks. 🙁
    I will try and wait again after 3 to 4 months and redo the process. Hopefully its gonna match my skin tone buy its gonna take a while… I will try to use the soap and cream today and ill see if i will feel any irritation or not.

• June 14, 2014 at 2:22 pm

I understand what you’re saying. Unfortunately, the peel will not instantly remove the dark area. You may need to redo it after 3 months but with the help of the kojic soap and creme, you should be able to see the difference within a month or so. Just be consistent.

23. May
    June 13, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Hi my skin had peeled already and i was wondering when should i used the marie france soap and cream? Should i used it right away? Or do i have to wait until the akin s healed. And how long is it? Thanks!

• June 14, 2014 at 1:06 am

I would normally suggest to use the soap and creme right away. However, some of my readers reported that they have experienced irritation by using the creme and soap right away. I would wait until maybe after a week before you use the rest of the products. How does the skin look right now?

24. Ruby
    May 3, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Can I use any where on my body? Such as underarm……

• May 11, 2014 at 4:18 am

You can but please be aware that in order for the skin to peel, you cannot use any kind of deodorant while you’re in the 3-day treatment and while the skin is peeling.

25. Ruby
    April 30, 2014 at 2:58 pm

Can I use any where on my body? Such as underarm……

26. maria othman
    March 26, 2014 at 3:24 am

Hie I live in Sabah if East Malaysia. I am desperate and I would like to purchase this product ASAP. However when I tried to order online, your form has pre stated US as the country. How can I order. Please advice. Looking forward to your earliest response. Thanks.

Regards,
    Maria

27. February 18, 2014 at 10:58 pm

I want to buy! Can I pay western union!

• March 23, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Please contact the company. I don;t know if they accept western.

28. cecelia mejai
    January 19, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Pleas email me your exact steps in desperate I have this exact problem and I want to peel away… How long did it take to peel.

• January 19, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Hi,

It started peeling a day after the last application. I just followed the steps in the instructions page of the website: http://store.mariefranceinternational.com/Marie-France-Butt-Whitening-Kit-p/mfbk.htm

DIRECTIONS:

******* Apply the Macro exfoliator using a fan brush or any thin makeup brush using one stroke on the same direction. *********
      DAY #1
      Wash the area first with soap and water prior to applying the Macroexfoliator. Wait until the skin is completely dry prior to applying the exfoliator. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME that you will wash the area that’s being treated within the 3-day application. The next time that you can wash the area is on the 4th day.
      Application #1
      Wait 10 minutes
      Application #2
      Wait 10 minutes
      Application #3
      Do not wash the area. Do not sweat. Do not apply any other products in the area that’s being treated. Wait until the exfoliator is completely dry prior to putting clothes on.
      DAY #2
      Application #1
      Wait 10 minutes
      Application #2
      Wait 10 minutes
      Application #3
      DAY #3
      Application #1
      Wait 10 minutes
      Application #2
      Wait 10 minutes
      Application #3
      ****STOP using the peel after the 3rd and last application******

DAY #4
      You can now wash the area that you have been treating for 3 days with water (NO SOAP). Do not scrub, do not use loofah and do not rub skin when toweling, just tap dry. For underarms treatment: DO NOT use a deodorant until after the all of the skin have peeled.
      WHAT TO DO NEXT:
      1. Peeling normally occurs 24-48 hours after the last application of the peeling solution, however, there are times when it might take more than 48 hours before it starts peeling. This is due to your skin sensitivity and climate. Please be patient.
      2. DO NOT force the skin to peel. Let it peel by itself.
      3. DO NOT stay under the sun while the skin is peeling. It is best to avoid sun exposure at all times.
      4. Use Marie France Tone Perfecting Crème and Original Kojic Soap everyday after all the skin has peeled. These two products will help to continue the skin whitening process. This is necessary especially if you’re treating dark intimate areas.
      If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us prior to doing the skin treatment.

29. Mechyl
    August 14, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Can I send my payment through western union?

Comments are closed.