How To Remove Hyperpigmentation and Acne Scars with Before and After Pictures

OK so I tried a new brand of skin whitening products a week ago on my face to see if it’s going to remove my acne/facial scars and hyperpigmentation. It’s been such a long time since I used kojic soap and other skin whitening products on my skin. I would normally use whitening products on my underarms, inner thighs or butt area but not on my face since I have a sensitive skin. But I decided to try it because I couldn’t find a better way to remove facial scars fast aside from using kojic soap and whitening cream. The brand that I tried was Marie France. I bought the kojic soap, tone perfecting toner and tone perfecting creme. It was quite a bit expensive but the packaging looks good as well as the description so I decided to try for myself. Note: When I read the description in their website, it says that the kojic soap is not for people with sensitive skin but since I’m stubborn, I still bought it anyway. Here’s the thing though: for people like me with sensitive skin, you should only use the kojic soap on your skin for 5-10 seconds!!!! Otherwise, your skin is going to be red and itchy!!!!! Don’t abuse it people! I saw my face peel (or microexfoliate I should say) after 2 days of using the kojic soap and the rest of the products!!! My face felt a little bit tight and dry. I had to add more moisturizer to my skin and after that and the tight and dry feeling went away. Anyway, going back to my experience, the Tone Perfecting Toner stung a little bit whenever I use it. The Creme was great, it was alittle heavy so I had to moist my face with a little bit of water prior to putting the creme.  Just to summarize, here’s how I used the products:

1. I first cleaned my face and removed my makeup using my gentle cleanser (Simple face wash). Once all the makeup was removed, I wash my face again with warm water and then used the kojic soap for 5-10 seconds. I then washed it off with cold water. Note: Always make sure that you thoroughly remove all of the kojic soap residue and do not leave it on for more than 10 seconds. Also, do not use a loofah or any kind of scrub while using kojic soap because you will over exfoliate!

2. I applied the whitening toner in an upward motion. Note: Like what I said earlier, it stung whenever I used it.

3. Last but not the least, I used a generous amount of the whitening cream.

Total experience:

• My face was a little red when I first used the soap but that was it. It wasn’t reddish after the first one.
  • My skin felt tight. I think this was because it started the peeling process.
  • My skin started peeling around the second day of using the products.
  • I did get bumps (acne) after maybe the first 2 days but it dried up quickly.
  • My face looked dry because it was peeling (micro exfoliating) but after putting in more moisturizer, it went away.
  • Started seeing results after the 3rd day of using the products.
  • Made my skin soft and smooth.
  • It removed my blackheads and whiteheads.
  • My acne scars and hyperpigmentation are almost gone. I will take another set of pictures in about a week or two.

Final Notes: These products worked for me for a very short time but this does not mean that it will work for everyone for the same amount of time. Always remember that we all have different skin type and sensitivity. Not everyone is the same, therefore, if you decide to use these products, then it might work within the same amount of time that it took for me or it might take longer. However, the key is patience. I would say to use the products for 6-12 weeks continuously prior to giving up. Goodluck everyone!

Where I bought my kit: http://store.mariefranceinternational.com/product-p/facialwhiteningkit.htm

Checkout my before and after pictures below…..

Toner for removing acne and hyperpigmentation

• The skin whitening cream I used to remove hyperpigmentation and acne scars.
  • the kojic soap i used. it really helped my skin.
Date: November 11, 2013

Date: November 11, 2013 – Before Picture 1

Before Picture 2

Before Picture 2

After Picture 2 - November 16, 2013

This is after 5 days!!!!! November 16, 2013

After Picture 1

16 comments for “How To Remove Hyperpigmentation and Acne Scars with Before and After Pictures

1. rahul
    October 27, 2016 at 10:57 pm

Which Glutathione pill should I take for skin whitning

October 28, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I really don’t suggest using glutathione as it’s less effective compared to taking vitamin c. What is your main skin problem?

2. May 13, 2016 at 5:53 pm

I’ve been useing kojiesane fr like 4 months its done nothing but give me acne make me darker. I’m goin to try out marie france as my last option if it doesn’t work I’m giving up on light skin I’m black I’m black nothing I can do

May 16, 2016 at 1:33 am

Hi Jenna. Do you stay under the sun? What do you use after the soap? These factors have a lot of impact on the results on your regimen.

• Shiks
      August 20, 2016 at 11:47 am

Hi Jenna,

Don’t worry dear.. I have been using this soap from last 10 days and trust me this soap (Marie France) really works.. It has significantly lightened my butt area and inner thighs.. I have used and tried so many whitening soaps before but this one seems to be the best.. You can also try Gluta pure wink white soap.. Both works well..
      Stay out of the sun as much as possible.. Use sunscreen and moisturizer.. n be positive and happy.. never lose hope.. I have lightened my skin and you can also..

August 21, 2016 at 11:26 pm

I love this Shiks! Sounds really positive…

• Shiks
          September 18, 2016 at 10:59 am

September 28, 2016 at 9:36 pm

No prob Shiks!

3. Ness
    July 1, 2015 at 9:51 am

Hi! What if I only buy the soap and not the other creams or toner? Will it still be effective? I’m planning to use it on my body to lighten my dark spots on the elbow and knees

• July 1, 2015 at 1:48 pm

Yes, that should be fine. Make sure that you use a heavy moisturizer while using the soap.

4. tori
    June 22, 2014 at 7:01 pm

Hi, I used the marie france macroexfoliator and want to revert back to my skin color using the kojic soap and toner lotion. Does the marie france toner lotion help lighten the skin sufficiently?
    Would this regime help me lighten the area by about 4 shades

• June 28, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Yes, it does but you have to be consistent. The soap and the whitening lotion works great for me. It is possible to get 4 shades lighter, but you have to use it for a long time to see that happen.

• Mi
        February 9, 2015 at 5:20 pm

What would you consider ‘ a Long time’ for it to lighten 4 shades ? & would it permebantelt remove the dark dead skin

• March 14, 2015 at 8:54 pm

4 shades is a little tough to achieve. I would say that it might take 2 years or so to achieve that but of course, it really depends on your skin. Just be consistent and don’t stay under the sun.

• Shefu
            June 3, 2016 at 5:45 am

I have mailed you my query plz read and respond.

July 12, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Hi Shefu. I didn’t receive anything.